Saturday, September 24, 2011

How to Declutter an Equinox

(Raises a glass of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon; realizes it's empty; reaches for a can of diet root beer) Happy Spring to everyone south of the equator, and Happy Autumn to all of you on the north side!

In my capacity as the Goddess of Punctuation, may you also have a joyous National Punctuation Day as well.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Discardia (waves across the Internet to Dinah Sanders).

Decluttering has become very near and dear to my heart this year; in addition to hanging out with the good folks on sundry decluttering forums, I've also become a fangirl of clutter-busting expert Brooks Palmer. I do like the chap's style: Gentle mindfulness that evicts mass quantities of crap from people's living spaces.

Works for me... I actually had a *house* under all my stuff. Who knew?

Oh, and a belated Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day, too. Arrrr.

No comments: