Friday, June 18, 2010

Darn those pesky mimes.

Awright, that's it. Seriously. Annoyed Goddess is annoyed.

From the sound of things, or lack thereof, I am going to have to spend copious amounts of quality time poring over arcane documents known as HOWTOs. Yes, My sound cards have run off to join the circus yet again -- Both the onboard one *and* the M-Audio 2496 -- and My current Linux distro, Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04, has gone mute for the second time in recent memory.

Serves Me right for installing the newest release, rather than waiting for everyone else to beat the living daylights out of it. It's enough to make Me want to download a completely different version of Linux, burn it to one of these here DVD-R disks, and...

...No, I think I'll just fix the razzafracking sound system. *sigh*

No comments: