Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A paean to cat litter and edible frogs

I think I've finally figured out the problem with My weight: I'm carrying around two extra bags of cat litter.

The large bags. The ones that you have to wrestle into the trunk of the car -- Or, more precisely, the ones that two people have to wrestle into the trunk of the car.

And, as there's only one of Me sitting here at the moment, this simply will not do.

In other news, I read a book on the weekend: Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy. It's a quick read, short and sweet and to the point. That point is, well, do something about the things that are bugging you. And do those things first, not 'whenever'...

*rrbt*

Shush, you. You're not the frog I'm looking for.

*rrbt?*

No, seriously. I'm not wallpapering the house tonight. Or researching how to solve the Rubik's Cube on My desk. I'm sitting here with My support stockings duly in place (darned annoying things, they are), trying to figure out how to weigh only 3 bags of cat litter instead of 5 bags of cat litter.

After all, the cats go through the blasted stuff fast enough...

(P.S.: Brian, get better soon.)

No comments: