Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Remember, order before midnight tonight!

I'm currently taking orders for spring -- Estimated date of delivery, March 20, 2010. (Northern Hemisphere only, folks -- Regrettably, the south-of-the-Equator distributor is back-ordered into the middle of September.)

The basic vernal equinox package includes:
  • Longer days, shorter nights
  • High probability of parties and festivals
  • Occasional sightings of people trying to balance eggs on one end
  • Disruptions of communications satellites *
  • And World Storytelling Day! Woot! **
And the best part? It's absolutely free.

The expansion pack with the bunnies and the chocolate eggs is gonna cost ya, though.

* A nice fit for My role as the Goddess of Random Equipment Malfunctions, n'est-ce pas?
** Also uncannily appropriate for Someone Who writes an entire novel every year.

2 comments:

Elke said...

"Hi. I'm the Springy Goddess, and I'm here to put elasticity back into the equinox. Leave your dogma outside, and come have some chocolate with Me and My army of killer rabbits."

I quoted from your profile...where is the elasticity?

It's still before midnight...can I order some iris sightings, and don't forget the daffodils...

Astreja said...

Where, indeed, is the elasticity?

"Over there, in a box." (Gavin Millarrrrrrrrrr)

The ambiguity may have put on weight, leaving no room for the truth, but I managed to squeeze the elasticity into the box by Pressing Real Hard.