Friday, January 8, 2010

I must get around to dealing with My procrastination.

Aah, it can wait till tomorrow.

Something interesting is happening in My life, and that 'something' is discomfort. Right now I feel somewhat like a dandelion that's trying to push its way through a crack in the concrete of an abandoned back lane.

Or, to put it another way, I'm growing again. (checks belt) No, not there. Here! (points to head)

The hard part in all this is getting started. Once I'm underway, I'm fine.

But in the meantime...

Edit a story or read a book?
Start My tax return or install the video camera on My desk?
Practice clarinet or solve this Rubik's cube?

(opts for finishing a glass of Cabernet-Merlot; putting away a hair clip; and straightening a penguin)

And so begins... Springy Makeover 2010. Don't wait up.

No comments: