This is what I hope to do between now and the onset of the holiday season:
- Build a weatherproof add-on for the passageway between the house and the Cat Gazebo.
- Patch, texture and paint the main hallway wall.
- Tile the hallway floor.
- Finish putting up the ceiling tiles in the hallway, too.
- Bake brownies for the local NaNoWriMo wrapup party on Saturday night. (Okay, that should be done before midnight Friday or so.)
- Put some insulation and concrete board on the south wall of the crawlspace.
- Cook a spinach and feta quiche for the potluck at work.
- Stop for coffee.
Every chance I get.
- Shop some more.
- While I'm in that razzafracking crawlspace, I might as well also add a pony wall to block most of it off from the basement. Oh yes, and put a new, higher, and substantially wider trap door on the outside -- One that I can climb through without resorting to limbo dancing or obscure yoga asanas.
- Finalize the menu for the Jól party on the 19th of December. Shop. Cook. Bake. Clean.
- Brew up those two batches of mead that I've been intending to make for about two months now.
- Somehow find time in the midst of all of this to write, play clarinet, eat, sleep, go to work, and generally do all the things I do when I'm *not* busy.
...Oh, 'eck; I got Her voicemail. She's out of the office till January.