Friday, December 4, 2009

Six ceiling tiles and two batches of brownies...

...equals Progress. Yes, My mad dash to Jól has begun in earnest.

Tonight, Red and I went shopping to get a few ingredients and also stopped by a hardware store to grab a fresh batch of finishing nails for My nail gun.

And then I set to work.

At 11 pm CST, we had two batches of Saucepan Brownies cooling, and six more ceiling tiles installed in the hallway. (There's a distinct possibility that I may install the rest of the tiles before the end of the weekend; but I have to buy 'em first.)

Tomorrow night it's the local end-of-NaNoWriMo party, so I get a bit of a break. Come Sunday afternoon, though, it'll be time for The Dreaded Crawlspace.

(assembles Her tools for this onerous task, including a P100 half-mask respirator, a cordless circular saw, and a snow shovel just in case)

No comments: