Friday, April 10, 2009

All your Easter are belong to us.

The above phrase is My signature line on many of the Internet fora that I frequent. On this day, "Good" Friday 2009, I feel it's appropriate to enumerate some of the reasons for rejecting the strange and gory message of "salvation" that certain religions have attached to My season...

Heaven, Hell and My Bodhisattva Vow

Rejecting John 3:16

You're Kidding Me... Right?

The Combination Lock of Religion

All the Rage

Grow Up, Already!

The Crucifixion Proves the Unjust Nature of the Christian God

Agnostic Goddess Seeks Talking Snake for Fun and Companionship

Flame War

Tolerance and Toxicity

What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been...

There's more, a lot more... I've been travelling the length and breadth of the Internet for years, and have posted over 4,000 comments on organized religion, personal spirituality, morality, human rights, and how they interact.

Why do I do this? Because I want humanity to survive.

And I shall not permit religion -- Any religion! -- to stand in the way of this goal.

No comments: