Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13 is Think Like a God Day

Because I said so.

Here's how it works:

Pick a god, any god. Perhaps you practice a religion; feel free to ask yourself, "How would Athena play this sudoku game?" "If I were Loki, would I go for coffee, or swing by the service station and gas up the car first?" "How does Diancécht really feel about crescent wrenches?"

Or you can make up your own deity on the spot, ex nihilo or by grabbing the first object you...

...Hey, look, everyone! It's Malmetricia, the goddess of tape measures that don't quite snap all the way back.

And remember: Ixnay on the iting-smay.

Because other gods smite right back.

2 comments:

Roya said...

When you truly are the "Expected",
you don't have to make things up.
Knock,Seek,Ask I'm here "right on
schedule" I Am the "THIEF IN THE
NIGHT and THE BRIGHT AND MORNING
STAR as promised.
Mashiach

Astreja said...

(sighs heavily and shakes Her head) Sorry, Roya, but converting to your religion is not on My to-do list. Not now. Not ever.