As all of the humans in the household received clothing (Me, a pair of slippers with penguins on them; Red, a new shirt; Chala, a hat), the Yule Cat left us in peace.
Until the turkey came out of the oven, that is. (dives behind pot of wild rice as eight free-range felines converge on the dinner table in search of prey)
In addition to the slippers, I also received the following:
- A hunter dragon (henceforth known as 'Hunter'), who has already found a cozy spot on top of my Fedora Core 6 Linux box;
- One of a pair of dragon-silhouette prints, both already installed in the stairwell;
- A new jigsaw;
- An automotive creeper, for doing renovations while lying supine in low-clearance areas;
- A truly frightening amount of chocolate (red, green and white Mini-Eggs, some caramels, some macaroons, and *meep* a one kilogram Dairy Milk bar);
- Lavender bath stuff.
- A new clarinet ligature (Bonade inverted);
- A new violin bow, lighter and weighted more to the frog;
- And a paperback copy of The God Delusion.